WorldWide Career Services
In a difficult economy, everyone knows the importance of putting your best foot forward when competing for jobs and opportunities to advance your career. We provide support to students every step of the way, from the first day of class to your post-graduation job search.
The Career Services staff at Saint Leo University helps you sharpen the skills and strategies you need to continue advancing your career. Read below to learn how we can provide practical online tools, feedback, assessments, and encouragement at each stage of your career planning.
Once You're Enrolled
From day one, you'll have 24/7 access to a full range of career services including:
- Online webinars covering career exploration, interviewing, networking, and resume writing, recorded for your convenience if you are unable to make the live sessions.
- Career assessment tools
- Resources for internship opportunities
- Assistance with research and preparation for your formal job search or quest for promotion
Before You Graduate
Make a phone appointment with a Saint Leo University WorldWide Career Advisor who helps connect you with specific resources in your chosen field, including:
- Resume critique by a Career Advisor familiar with your academic program and chosen career field
- Assistance in successful cover letter completion
- Mock interviews via phone or Blackboard Collaborate
- Identifying job search best practices
- Online webinars covering networking, interviewing, and resume building - attend from wherever you are
Saint Leo University WorldWide graduates can tap Career Services resources anytime for:
- Developing and executing a career strategy
- Resume and cover letter refinement
- Job search in your field and location
- Interview preparation
- Connecting with the global Saint Leo University alumni network
- Consideration of additional training or education
If you would like more informatio about Career Services, and to R.S.V.P. for upcoming career webinars, please contact Nancy Cheek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-221-6342