Academic Support & Community
You may be off campus, but you are always part of a community at Saint Leo University.
Enjoy an enriching exchange of ideas, insights, and experiences through our online campus, where faculty and staff work hard to make sure every student is nurtured and supported in their educational goals.
A Collegial Learning Environment
At Saint Leo University, you have a voice, just like you want at a traditional university campus. Use that voice to connect with other students outside the e-classroom though:
- iRoar: Our social network complements the classroom experience by providing additional opportunities for connection.
- Clubs & Associations: Online organizations—including the accounting, business and pre-law associations—help you build your professional network and make friends.
- Peer Mentoring: Peer mentors are committed to ensuring each student has an outlet to ask questions and discuss issues that may enhance their experience.
When you join the Saint Leo community, you are assigned a student advisor. Your personal advisor is available by phone or email to help you create a course schedule that works for you, answer academic questions, evaluate your progress, and update you on University policies and procedures.
Refresh your skills or get support in a new subject area. All Saint Leo University students have access to free online tutoring, available 24 hours a day, 365 days per year.
Library Access & Research Assistance
Our library staff is dedicated to helping strengthen the scholar in you. We are committed to providing full access to many of the same resources as available to our on-campus students, including:
- 290,000 e-books
- Articles from professional, scholarly, and trade journals
- Book delivery and interlibrary loan
- Reference assistance
- Research collaboration with library staff
The last thing you want to deal with in an online course is an unsupported technical problem. At Saint Leo University, our reliable support team will resolve any concern by email, live chat, or phone call.
Depending on your disability, a wide variety of accommodations are available, including extended time for tests, enlarged written materials, and books on tape. All decisions are made on a case-by-case basis.