Online graduate Donald R. Tapia of Arizona recently made a $4 million gift—the largest in Saint Leo's history—to help construct a state-of-the-art School of Business building on our Florida campus.
When you graduate from Saint Leo University, you join a network of more than 68,000 accomplished alumni throughout the world.
As an online student, you are just as integral to the Saint Leo community as graduates from our traditional campus and 17 continuing education centers.
Our alumni are our greatest ambassadors, and play a key role in our past, present and future success as a university.
Get involved in the Saint Leo alumni community.
A New Horizon of Opportunities
A degree from Saint Leo University is just the beginning.
Free, lifelong access to career services helps connect you with a variety of resources, whether you're looking for your first job, preparing for a mid-career job change, or simply hoping to expand your processional network. And—through our regional networking groups across the U.S.—you can exchange ideas and advice with a wide group of motivated professionals.
Alumni Association Benefits
Lifelong membership to our Alumni Association is free to all graduates.
Money-saving and career-advancing programs include:
- Invitations to social and professional networking events
- Recent alumni news
- Access to InCircle, Saint Leo's secure online community
- Subscriptions to Spirit Magazine and Saint Leo University eNews
- Access to the Saint Leo auto club
- Transcript and diploma request services
- Regional networking groups
- Individualized career development services