M.S. in Instructional Design Application Process
A complete summary of requirements and applications can be found in the University Catalog or online at www.saintleo.edu. Applicants should submit the following materials 60 days prior to the beginning of the term in which they wish to enroll:
- Completed application form and a non-refundable $80 application fee.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions previously attended sent directly from the former institution to the Office of Admissions. Graduates or former students of Saint Leo University do not need to submit transcripts if they have been previously submitted and are on file at the University.
- A 2.75 or higher GPA in the last 60 credits earned is required. Calculated GPA’s that fall below 2.75 may be considered for conditional admit.
- Current resume.
- Two professional recommendations.
- Professional Goal Statement: Students should address the following questions in no less than 500 words.
- What are your professional goals and how will an MSID from Saint Leo University assist you in reaching those goals?
- Based on your previous collegiate, professional, and life experience, why do you think now is the right time for you to enroll into the MSID program?
- * If applicable: If you had below a 3.0 GPA at the undergraduate level, how do you think you will be able to handle the academic rigor of a graduate program that requires students to maintain a minimum of a 3.0 GPA?