Criminal Justice Programs
Saint Leo University admissions are rolling, which means you can enroll at any time and begin your studies during one of our six convenient start dates throughout the year.
You should use the following process if you are applying to one of the following criminal justice programs:
- M.S. Criminal Justice with Critical Incident Management Specialization
- M.S. Criminal Justice with Forensic Science Specialization
- M.S. Critical Incident Management
- Graduate Degree in Criminal Justice Management
We base our admission decisions on consideration of all criteria. Each applicant is evaluated individually. Your motivation, maturity, work experience, and leadership qualities are carefully considered along with academic records and test scores.
Admission to Saint Leo University is a simple, straightforward process. In order to become a degree-seeking student in one of our online graduate criminal justice programs, you will need to complete the following steps.
To apply for enrollment in one of Saint Leo University's online graduate criminal justice programs:
- Fill out the online application.
- Submit the one-time $80 nonrefundable application fee.
- Submit a Transcript Release Form for each regionally accredited college or university you attended or in which you were enrolled, even if you did not complete a full academic term. You must have earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4-point scale, unless otherwise approved by the Director of the program. Submit your Transcript Release Form(s) directly to the Office of Graduate Admission. Graduates or former students of Saint Leo University do not need to submit transcripts if they have been previously submitted and are on file.
Send all these materials, at least 60 days before the beginning of the term in which you wish to enroll, directly to Saint Leo University at:
Saint Leo University
P.O. Box 6665
Saint Leo, Florida 33574-6665
Once all of a student's documents have been received, you can expect official notification of our admission decision within 30 business days. If you do not qualify for admission by meeting the usual requirements, but show promise of academic success, Saint Leo University may grant conditional admission.