Saint Leo University admissions are rolling, which means you can enroll at any time and begin your studies during one of our six convenient start dates throughout the year.
Follow the application process described below for these business degree programs:
- M.B.A. with Accounting Concentration
- M.B.A. with Cybersecurity Concentration
- M.B.A. with Data Analytics Concentration
- M.B.A. with Health Care Management Concentration
- M.B.A. with Human Resource Management Concentration
- M.B.A. with Marketing Concentration
- M.B.A. with Project Management Concentration
- M.B.A. with Social Media Marketing Concentration
- M.B.A. with Sport Business Concentration
- M.B.A. with Supply Chain Global Integration Management Concentration
- Master of Accounting (MAcc)
- M.S. Cybersecurity
- One Year International & Experiential MBA Program
We base our admission decisions on consideration of all criteria. Each applicant is evaluated individually. Your motivation, maturity, work experience, and leadership qualities are carefully considered along with academic records and test scores.
Admission to Saint Leo is a simple, straightforward process. In order to become a degree-seeking student in one of our online graduate business programs, you will need to complete the following steps.
To apply for enrollment in one of Saint Leo University's online graduate business programs:
- Fill out the online application.
- Submit the one-time $80 nonrefundable application fee.
- Submit a current resume that demonstrates two or more years of progressively responsible professional work experience.
- Submit two professional recommendations completed on forms you can download here.
- Submit a Statement of Professional Goals of 500 words or more that outlines how your educational and career goals match Saint Leo University's program.
- Submit a Transcript Release Form for each regionally accredited college or university you attended or in which you were enrolled, even if you did not complete a full academic term. Submit your Transcript Release Form(s) directly to the Office of Graduate Admission. Graduates or former students of Saint Leo University do not need to submit transcripts if they have been previously submitted and are on file.
- If applicable, submit GMAT scores. If the applicant has less than 3.0/4.0 GPA in last 60 credits of bachelor’s degree, a minimum GMAT score of 500 can be used to meet this criteria. Official GMAT test results should be mailed directly to the Director of Graduate Admission. Test scores more than five years old are not accepted.
- For MAcc program, Required to Submit Official GMAT Scores – A minimum GMAT score of 500. Official GMAT test results should be mailed directly to the Director of Graduate Admission. Test scores more than five years old are not accepted.
Send all these materials, at least 60 days before the beginning of the term in which you wish to enroll, directly to Saint Leo University at:
Saint Leo University
P.O. Box 6665
Saint Leo, FL 33574-6665
After the application has been processed, the Director of Graduate Admission will contact you for a personal interview. If you do not qualify for admission by meeting the usual requirements, but show promise of academic success, Saint Leo University may grant provisional admission.