Developing Your Professional Growth: Career Services
Career Services stays current with virtual and real world career trends to give you the competitive edge needed for professional growth and career advancement.
Career Services offers:
- Resume writing and mock interviews
- Choosing a degree program
- Career planning and exploration
- Career Services social media posts and updates
- Career webinars, including:
- Careers in Webinars - program specific career path options
- Career Services Feature Presentations - employable skills workshops
- Leaders in the Industry Webinar Series (a monthly interactive webinar series for students to explore career fields with today's working professionals)
Career Services Tip: Engage in the above activities as soon as your first term to achieve maximum benefits.
If you would like more information about Career Services, and to R.S.V.P. for upcoming career webinars, please contact Nancy Cheek at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-221-6342.
To request additional assistance, please complete the Career Services Form.