Choosing the right program, however, is not always easy. You need to find a regionally accredited program that will meet your career goals.
At Saint Leo, you will find numerous options.
From cybersecurity and social media analytics to critical incident management and project management, Saint Leo’s online master’s programs enable students to intensify their knowledge in specialized fields in business, education and social services – fields with high demand for skilled professionals.
Being 100 percent online, Saint Leo’s master’s programs fit your busy life while earning you the respect of a regionally accredited university with a rich Catholic heritage.
That flexibility combined with quality academics makes Saint Leo’s online master’s degree programs well worth exploring.
School of Business
- M.B.A. »
- M.B.A. - Accounting »
- M.B.A. - Health Care Management »
- M.B.A. - Human Resource Management »
- M.B.A. - Information Security Management »
- M.B.A. - Marketing »
- M.B.A. - Marketing Research and Social Media Analytics »
- M.B.A. - Project Management »
- M.B.A. - Risk Management »
- M.B.A. - Sport Business »
- M.B.A. - Supply Chain Global Integration Management »
- M.S. Cybersecurity »
- Master of Accounting »
School of Arts & Sciences
School of Education & Social Services
- Ed.S. - Education Specialist »
- M.Ed. - Educational Leadership »
- M.Ed. - Exceptional Student Education »
- M.Ed. - Instructional Leadership »
- M.Ed. - Reading »
- M.S. Criminal Justice »
- M.S. Criminal Justice - Corrections »
- M.S. Criminal Justice - Critical Incident Management »
- M.S. Criminal Justice - Behavioral Studies »
- M.S. Criminal Justice - Criminal Investigation »
- M.S. Criminal Justice - Forensic Science »
- M.S. Criminal Justice - Legal Studies »
- M.S. Emergency and Disaster Management »
- M.S. Human Services Administration »
- M.S. Instructional Design »
- Master of Social Work - Advanced Clinical Practice »
- Master of Social Work - Advanced Standing Program »
- Special Topics - Teaching Exceptional Children (recertification) »