- About Us
- Corporate Partnerships
The employees of our corporate partners may receive a reduction in tuition.
To determine if you are eligible to receive a reduction in tuition:
- Fill out the “Request Information” form by selecting the link below for the location where you want to attend. The link for the Education Centers will take you to a list of all Education Centers. You will then choose the specific center or office where you want to attend. Once you access the web page for the specific center, you will select Request Information at the top of the page to complete the “Request Information” form. The links for the Center for Online Learning and Graduate Studies will take you to the “Request Information” form.
Education Centers in California, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia
Center for Online Learning
- An admissions counselor will contact you to provide you with admissions information. When you are contacted, be sure to tell the counselor your employer and ask if you are eligible to receive a reduction in tuition.
- Please note: The tuition reduction is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
- For any questions, please contact Elizabeth Troth at (352) 588-8769.
Partnership features and benefits
Saint Leo University is a regionally accredited undergraduate and graduate institution known for academic excellence and a values-based education.
- Waiver of admissions application fee
- Reduction in tuition for degree programs identified in agreements
- Convenient online programs and more than 40 education centers and offices in seven states
- Six eight-week terms each year
- Convenient class schedules
- Affordable academic excellence
- Personal attention from caring and attentive staff and faculty
Directory of Corporate Partners:
3DL Global Solutions
Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC
Baker School District
Bay Area Youth Service, Inc. DBA Bays Florida
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay, Inc
BOSH Global Services
Canon Information Technology Services Inc.
Central Pasco Chamber of Commerce
Chartway Federal Credit Union
City of Dade City
City of Madison
City of Ocala
City of Virginia Beach
Clay County School District
Clay County Sheriff’s Office
CMA CGM (America) LLC
Columbia County School District
Columbus Roll Shop
Corpus Christi Police Officers Assocation
Crisis Center of Tampa Bay
Dade City Chamber of Commerce
David A. Straz, Jr. Center
Department of Health and Human Services University
to view our HHSU page!
Diocese of Charleston
to view our EdAssist page!
Florida Hospital (Wesley Chapel)
Florida Medical Clinic
Gilchrist County Board of Education
Gracepoint of Tampa
Griffin Police Department
Gwinnett County Public Schools
Gwinnett Medical Center
Hernando County Board of County Commissioners
Hernando County Sheriff's Office
Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office
Huntington Ingalls Newport News Shipbuilding
L-3 National Security Solutions - STRATIS
Langley Federal Credit Union
Laser Spine Institute
Leesburg Area Chamber of Commerce
Leon County Sheriff’s Office
Madison County Sheriff's Office
Marion County Board of County Commissioners
Miami - Dade County
Millcreek of Pontotoc
Newport News Sheriff’s Office
Ocala Marion County Chamber of Commerce, Inc.
Ocala Police Department
Orange County Government
Pasco County School District
Pasco County Sheriff's Office
Pasco Economic Development Council (PEDC)
Pasco Hernando State College
Prime Group Insurance
Public Agency Training Council
Putnam County School District
Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
Southeastern Integrated Medical
Sumter County Sheriff’s Office (South Carolina)
Sykes Enterprises, Inc.
Tampa Bay Steel
Tampa General Hospital (TGH)
Tampa Metropolitan Area YMCA
Tech Data Corporation
The Circle of Veterans
The Greater Wesley Chapel Chamber of Commerce
Town of Culpeper
West Pasco Chamber of Commerce
Withlacoochee River Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Zephyrhills Police Department