Saint Leo University's online programs are held to the same rigorous academic standards as our traditional on-campus programs. So when you earn your degree from Saint Leo University, you enter a competitive job market with a highly regarded degree from a regionally accredited university.
Regional accreditation is the highest form of accreditation a college or university can obtain, and—unlike national accreditation—is recognized throughout the U.S.
Saint Leo University is regionally accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, one of six regional accreditors of the United States. This accreditation means Saint Leo has met the criteria reflecting the qualities of a sound educational program, as delineated by the United States Department of Education.
Like other reputable universities, we recognize transfer credit from only regionally accredited degree-granting institutions—rather than nationally accredited schools—as listed in the American Council on Education's Accredited Institutions of Postsecondary Education.
Commission on Colleges
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
1866 Southern Lane
Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097
School and Program Accreditations
School of Business
International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
MBA Sport Business Program
Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA)
Saint Leo University holds membership in:
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges
- Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF)
- American Association of Adult and Continuing Education
- National Collegiate Honor Society
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- University Continuing Education Association (UCEA)
- National Association of Institutions for Military Education Services (NAIMES)
- National Catholic Education Association
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities
Saint Leo University is committed to policies that ensure that there is no discrimination on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, or disability. Saint Leo University complies with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (as amended). The University is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity employer.