Saint Leo University's online programs are held to the same rigorous academic standards as our traditional on-campus programs. So when you earn your degree from Saint Leo University, you enter a competitive job market with a highly regarded degree from a regionally accredited university.
Regional accreditation is the highest form of accreditation a college or university can obtain, and—unlike national accreditation—is recognized throughout the U.S.
Saint Leo University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, specialist, and doctoral degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call (404) 679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Saint Leo University.
Like other reputable universities, we recognize transfer credit from only regionally accredited degree-granting institutions—rather than nationally accredited schools—as listed in the American Council on Education's Accredited Institutions of Postsecondary Education.
School and Program Accreditations
School of Business
International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)
MBA Sport Business Program
Commission on Sport Management Accreditation (COSMA)
Saint Leo University holds membership in:
- American Council on Education (ACE)
- Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges
- Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida (ICUF)
- American Association of Adult and Continuing Education
- National Collegiate Honor Society
- National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- University Continuing Education Association (UCEA)
- National Association of Institutions for Military Education Services (NAIMES)
- National Catholic Education Association
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities
Saint Leo University has a strong commitment to principles of equal employment opportunity and equal access to education. Saint Leo University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, ethnic origin, genetic information, gender, nationality, race, religion, or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law in its educational programs, admissions policies, financial aid, employment, or other school administered programs.
The policy is enforced by Saint Leo University and by applicable laws such as Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title VI and Title IX of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Florida Civil Rights Act of 1992.